UKRAINE – skiing and snowboard trip
|Reisiaeg: 06.03.21 - 14.03.21||Päevi: 9||Vabu: 40||Hind: 419 €|
Mountain skiing and snowboarding for everyone (from beginners to experts)!
Big skiing center!
6 nights in Yaremche in hotel with breakfast!
Restaurants and pubs with very good prices!
Ski rental near to us.
Free lessons for beginners of skiing on blue slopes (if someone wishes)!
1. day We start early in the morning from Tallinn. We will drive through Latvia and Lithuania. In Lithuania we will have lunch. The night will be in Poland in hotel (breakfast included).
2. day Drive through Ukraine. Late in the evening we will arrive to Yaremche. Night in hotel.
3.-7. day Five skiing days in skiing centers in Ukraine in Carpathian mountains.
- Bukovel – Ukrainian biggest and most modern skiing center where we spend most of our time.
Bukovel Ski Resort established in 2005 is a large modern ski resort located in the village of Polyanytsya, in the Ivano-Frankivsk oblast, 30km to the west of Yaremcha. It is Ukraine’s only European-class resort, with high-speed chair lifts, meticulously groomed slopes and snow-making machines, and turnstyles for letting skiers through lines. Bukovel resort has been carefully planned to make snowskiing and snowboarding enjoyable and convenient and to avoid lift lines and congestion. Ski lift queues longer than five minutes are rare.
Bukovel’s base elevation is nearly 900 m above sea level, and the highest ski lift rises to 1370 m, making Bukovel the second highest ski resort in Ukraine after Dragobrat. All categories of difficulty are available for great snowskiing and snowboarding. There is a very long gradual slope that is perfect for beginners, a couple short tows for children and “super-beginners,” all levels of intermediate runs, and several black diamonds.
Drahobrat (commonly spelled “Dragobrat”) is Ukraine’s highest ski resort, with a base elevation at 1300 m. This puts the entire resort in the zone of high snowfall and stable snowpack. Drahobrat is the first ski resort to open its lifts and the last to turn them off — usually around May 1st. At the same time, blizzards and low visibility are more common than at other ski resorts, which can keep you off the slopes for considerable amounts of time. When the clouds clear you will be rewarded with the best views of any Carpathian ski resort. Drahobrat is located in the region with the most dramatic peaks in the Carpathians. Just across the valley is the Chornohora ridge with Ukraine’s highest mountain, Hoverla, at 2061 m.
At Drahobrat you can enjoy up to 350 m of elevation drop. Five or six tow lifts from 350 to 1000 m in length reach up the mountainside as far as the summit of Stig mountain at 1703 m. The skiing is as wild as it gets in Ukraine. The “resort” began as a hikers’ refuge (turbaza) back in Soviet times and has been steadily expanding, with new lodgings being built from year to year.
8. day We start our trip back home. Night in hotel in Poland (breakfast included).
9. day Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia
Included in price:
- accommodation in hotel in Yaremche with breakfast
- accommodation in hotel in Poland with breakfast
- comfortable bus
- toll taxes and other general expenses
- tour guide service
- transfers to the skiing centers and back
For extra charge:
- lunches and dinners
- travel insurance (we offer with group price)
- ski passes
- ski rental and other extra expenses
- In Bukovel it is obligatory to wear helmet!
- Passport is an obbligatory travelling document for travelling to Ukriane (please make sure that your passport is valid at least 6 months after the trip)!
5% discount of current price for loyal customers!
Prices for children:
-17 years 399 eur
gsm: 53 439 199