ITALY, DOLOMITES – Alta Badia – skiing and snowboard trip
|Reisiaeg: 26.02.22 - 06.03.22||Päevi: 9||Vabu: 26||Hind: 699 €||Soodushind: 679 €|
- Breakfast, dinner, sauna and pool included in price!
- Big skiing center, Sella Ronda round trip!
- There is Marmolada glacier (3300 m) nearby where you can arrive on your skis!
- Kronplatz (plan de Corones) skiing center also nearby!
- Mountain skiing and snowboarding for everyone (from beginners to experts)!
- 6 nights in 3* hotel in San Martino with half board!
1. day We start early in the morning from Tallinn. We will drive through Latvia and Lithuania. The night will be in Poland in hotel (breakfast included).
2. day Drive through Poland, Czech Republic and Austria. In the evening we will arive to Italy. Night in hotel!
Sella Ronda – the most recognized ski route of the Dolomites.
It is a loop that runs either clockwise or counter clockwise around the massif of the Sella mountain range.This route can easily be accomplished in one day.
The sella Ronda covers 4 passes:
– Gardena Pass
– Sella Pass
– Pordoi Pass
– Campolongo Pass
4 Ladin valleys
– Alta Badia
– Val Gardena
– Val di Fassa
– Trento e Belluno
The round trip of the Sella Ronda should be planned properly. It takes a good six hours. So be sure to set off early in the morning. And make sure you get to the last lift in time in the afternoon. The trails are officially closed after 5 p.m. You can ski the Sella Ronda clockwise or anticlockwise. An accurate map is available at the Tourist Offices.
We are based in Alta Badia:
130 km ski runs of which:
blue 80 km
red 70 km
black 11 km
8 km, red run
The Kronplatz Holiday Region serves up three separate ski areas at once. As different as the three may appear to be, they do in fact have a few things in common – and not just the scenery of high, white mountains.
The family-friendly site, the small but varied location, or simply Number One: the three ski areas of the Kronplatz Holiday Region each have their own character. All three of them offer appeal, charm, and the perfect postcard view! The good thing about having too many choices: every skier and every snowboarding freak will have a great time here. With so much variety, there will be a white adventure destined to linger on as a lasting memory.
To put it into concrete figures, the Kronplatz Holiday Region has a legendary 192 kilometers (119 miles) of ski slopes that can easily be reached with more than 50 ski lift facilities. The best-groomed slopes from “flat as a board” to “resembling the descent into Hell” are distributed throughout the Plan de Corones-Kronplatz, Speikboden, and Klausberg.
8. day We start our trip back home. Night in motel in Poland (breakfast included).
9. day Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia
Included in price:
- accommodation in hotel for 6 nights with half board
- accommodation in hotel in Poland with breakfast
- comfortable bus
- tour guide service
- ski lessons (on request)
For extra charge:
- travel insurance
- ski passes (look at the prices here)
- ski rental and other extra expenses
- 1-person room 15 eur/night
Prices for children (in extra bed):
- -17 years 679 eur
gsm: 53 439 199