LITHUANIA – Palanga and Nida – bicycle travel
|Reisiaeg: 16.08.20 - 22.08.20||Päevi: 7||Vabu: 0||Hind: 380 €|
5 bicycle days on the shore of Baltic Sea in Lithuania!
Nemunas delta and Klaipeda!
Curonian spit (Nida) and Palanga!
We will start our journey from Kuressaare and Pärnu. We will drive near Bauska where is siutated the biggest baroque castle in Baltic States – Rundale. Visit of the castle and park.
For the evening we will arrive near Nemunas delta. We will unpack our bicycles. Night in the camping.
Nemunas delta and sightseeing around there on bicycles. Night in the same camping.
3. dayWe will drive by bicycles to Klaipeda. In the afternoon we will go on Curonian spit by ferry. Night in the camping near ferry port.
4. day Curonian spit is a 98 km long, thin, curved sand-dune spit that separates the Curonian Lagoon from the Baltic Sea coast. Its southern portion lies within Kaliningrad Oblast, Russia and its northern within southwestern Lithuania. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site shared by the two countries. We will visit all important sightseeing places on the spit. Night in camping near Nida.
5. day We will drive back on the Curonian spit. Visit of maritime museum and dolphinarium. Dolphine show. Night in camping near ferry port.
6. day In the morning we will drive by ferry to Klaipeda. Visit of Klaipeda. After that we will drive to Palanga. Visit of amber museum. Night in camping near Palanga.
Morning in Palanga by your own. At noon drive back home to Estonia.
NB! Journey plan is initial and there can occur changes later!
Included in price:
- comfortable bus
- accommodation in campings in your own or in our tents
- using of sleeping mats for everyone (also for them who have their own tents)
- warm food twice a day according to a travel plan
- tour guide service
For extra charge:
- 1-place tent will be charged 3 euro for every night
- all sightseeings which have some price
- warm shower in campings if it is not included in camping price
- travel insurance
5% discount of current price for loyal customers!
Prices for children:
14-17 years 350 eur
-13 years 330 eur
telephone: +372 53 439 199